- Get 1 free
- Collection (2)
- Sales: 741 pieces/month
- MOQ: 0 Pieces
- Reviews: 0
- Shipping Cost:
shippingcost toSelect Country
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cook Islands
- Cote D'Ivoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- France, Metropolitan
- French Polynesia
- Hong Kong
- Lao People's Democratic Republic
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Russian Federation
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Viet Nam
(Please contact us to get the real-time shipping costs)
- Total Cost:
Maximum transfer rates: 5Gbps
Interface:Input: USB3.0 A type female X1
Output:USB3.0 A type female X4
Electronic switch: NO
Power adaptor Spec: DC5V 2A Output
Plug and play, support hot plugging, no driver needed
Compatible with USB2.0 and USB1.0/1.1
Support Windows2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10& MAC OS X
- Model No DH301
- SKU 90
- Product Type USB HDD
- Maximum Transfer Rates 5Gbps
- Input USB3.0 Type-A female
- Output USB3.0 Type-A female*4
- Size 80x43x15mm / 3.1x1.7x0.6in
- Packaging Blister box
- Compatibility USB2.0 and USB1.0/1.1
- OS Support Windows2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10 &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; MAC OS X
- Electronic Switch NO
- Hot-Swap Support
- Power adaptor Output DC 5V 2A
- Certification CE, RoHS
- Warranty & Returns
- Warranty 12 months
- Return for Refund Within 14 days after received the goods
- Return for replacement within 14 days after received the goods
- Does this dock have a power On/Off button? I.e if I connect my Dell m3800 to it, can I power the laptop on, as I plan to have the laptop under desk.
For the Thunderbolt (USB-C) docks, YES. For the USB 3 docks with the USB type A connector, NO. Basically, Amazon is not doing us any favors here by lumping the USB 3 and USB C docks into one product listing, when in fact they are completely different products.
- Is this 4K @30hz or 4K @60hz?
Here are the supported resolutions per Dell.com:Display Port 1.1 = 3840x2160 @ 30Hz.HDMI 1.4 = 2560x1440 @ 50Hz.
- If a Dell Laptop (e.g. XPS13) is connected to the dock by a USB 3.0 cable and the Dock is connected to the mains, does the laptop get charged?
Yeah, it does (at least, the mentioned XPS13, does, can't vouch for others).
- Will this work with power pass-through on the 2016 15" macbook pro that uses a 87w usb-c ac adapter?
I'm using it with a 2016 15" MacBook Pro. So far so good on the power transfer. Sometimes I have to unplug and replug for it to see my external HDMI monitor, but not the end of the world.
- Does anyone know if this unit works with 2016 macbook, i hear apple made some changes that disabled other hubs of this nature?
I'd also point out that my late 2016 15" MacBook Pro only charges at about 60 watts through this hub rather than the 87 watts you get by plugging the charging cable directly one of the MacBook's USB-C ports.
- No more, we will continue to update -
There are no customer reviews yet, be the first to review this item!
Please fill in the application